A single weak password can expose your entire network to an attack. Password exploitation is one of the easiest and most common network security threats used by hackers to gain entry to your organization.
Users on the network often employ passwords that conform to standard complexity and length rules, but are based off of common dictionary terms. These passwords are easy to remember and also easy to break for a hacker.
Performing periodic password audits can uncover weak passwords used within your organization and allow you to educate users on proper password utilization. An Active Directory password audit can show you who picks weak passwords before an attacker can exploit that weakness.
We will perform an Active Directory password audit to identify weak or compromised passwords.
Process we employ to insure confidentiality
- We obtain an NDA with your company
- We work with your IT to get a list of password hashes (If you do not have an IT group we can perform this service for you)
- We only retrieve hashes, so that we do not know what password goes with what account
- We use standard IT equipment to unencrypt the hashes and open source hash finding software
- We send the results back to you. you can use excel or other programs to link the hashes back to user accounts
- We remove all hashes from our equipment
We can perform Wireless Access Point review, SQL hash audits, WordPress password Audits, etc. Contact us for more information and pricing.